What Is Biomechanical Analysis?
Bio-mechanical Analysis consists of analyzing body movement during a specific activity such as running or a golf swing. This examination is followed by specific treatment in order to free restrictions that may be a limiting factor in achieving a desired optimal movement pattern.
How is BioMechanical Analysis Performed?
- We observe a patient performing their chosen activity.
- We identify inefficiencies or restrictions in the movement pattern.
- Through the use of the appropriate soft tissue therapy (Active Release Techniques and/or Graston Technique), we attempt to improve these restrictions and restore the intended optimal movement pattern.
Who Should Consider Having BioMechanical Analysis?
- Anyone who is who is looking to: Maximize performance
- Maximize efficiency of movement
- Prevent injury due to improper mechanics
At Shephard Health we are Always accepting New Patients!
Call Us at (403) 543-7499 to book your Biomechanical Analysis appointment today!